Become a member
Requirements and conditions
Members of the Safety Alliance stand for support, further development and application of an open technology platform for functional safety based on the market standard of Phoenix Contact Software.
Members of the Safety Alliance
- apply the IEC 61508 standard with high quality across their products and processes
- use the technology components of the Safety Alliance as providers of safety systems and solutions
- provide their own components for the open technology platform
- develop and implement safety-related systems and solutions as service providers based on the open technology platform
- consult and support with regard to the introduction of development and management processes based on the open technology platform
The founding members
Providers of safety systems and solutions:
- Baumüller Nürnberg
- Phoenix Contact
Providers of components for the open technology platform:
- Esterel Technologies
- Green Hills Software
- Phoenix Contact Software (formerly KW-Software)
Providers of development and consulting services:
You are interested in a membership?
Please contact the spokesman of the Safety Alliance.